Is there anything better than friends who love homemade as much as you?
|Homemade Play Dough|
Recipe Type: Play Dough
For playing, not eating.
- 2 cups of flour
- 2 cups of water
- 1 cup of salt (plain table salt is best)
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon of cream of tartar
- Food colouring
- Essential oils, if you’d like it to smell nice
- Mix flour, salt and cream of tartar together in an appropriate sized pot.
- Mix water, oil and food colouring together. Add glitter and scent if using.
- Add water mixture to flour mixture. Mix well and heat on stove over medium high heat.
- Mix, mix, mix. When you think your arm might fall off keep mixing.
- When it is well clumped together remove from heat. Let cool. When cool, knead play dough on a floured surface until it’s not overly sticky.